The Youth Sports Virtual Summit features conversations with a variety
of experts in the field. Whether you're an athlete, parent, coach,
official, or administrator, we guarantee you'll learn valuable new
information! Each speaker addresses important and relevant topics,
- How to return to play while adhering to covid-19 safety guidelines and restrictions
- The key strategies to rebuilding community sport
- The importance of multi-sport sampling for youth of all ages
- Using free play to develop physical literacy
- How to attract and maintain the presence of officials in sport
- AND many more!
goal is to provide tips and resources not only for you to add to your
tool baskets to provide kids the best sports (organized and/or free
play) experience possible, but also to help you evolve from a covid-19
hiatus to the new normal in youth sports.
Click here for more information.