Over the next few months, the Lethbridge Sport Council with ASDC SW will be hosting a number of NCCP modules for coaches.
- April 28/29 - Competition Intro part A (MED, Nutrition, Planning a practice)
- May 5 - Core Training for Learning Facilitators
- May 12 - Psychology of Performance (part of bundle 2)
- May 13 - Managing Conflict (part of bundle 2)
- May 26/27 - Competition Intro part B (Basic Mental Skills, Design a Sport Program, Teaching and Learning)
- June 16 - Prevention and Recovery (part of bundle 1)
- June 17 - Leading Drug Free Sport (part of bundle 1)
- June 23rd - Aboriginal Coaching Module CONTACT LETHBRIDGE SPORT COUNCIL TO REGISTER [email protected] or 403-320-9371
- June 23/24 - Developing Athletic Abilities (part of bundle 1)
- July 14/15 - Coaching and Leading Effectively (part of bundle 2)
Please note that a minimum number of registrations are required for the courses to proceed, so please don't wait to register.
If you have any questions about NCCP courses offered in Lethbridge, please contact Tanya ([email protected]) or 403-320-9371
To register for courses, please visit the LOCKER
If you do not have an NCCP # to access the Locker you can view the NCCP Events Calendar here.
All Sports Community Events Lethbridge Sport Council
Posted March 26, 2018