July 17, 2020
July 19, 2020
The Youth Sports Virtual Summit features conversations with a variety of experts in the field. Whether you're an athlete, parent, coach, official, or administrator, we guarantee you'll learn valuable new information! Each speaker addresses important and relevant topics, including:
- How to return to play while adhering to covid-19 safety guidelines and restrictions
- The key strategies to rebuilding community sport
- The importance of multi-sport sampling for youth of all ages
- Using free play to develop physical literacy
- How to attract and maintain the presence of officials in sport
- AND many more!
Our goal is to provide tips and resources not only for you to add to your tool baskets to provide kids the best sports (organized and/or free play) experience possible, but also to help you evolve from a covid-19 hiatus to the new normal in youth sports.
Click here for more information.
Add to Calendar
07/17/2020 12:00:00 AM
07/19/2020 11:59:00 PM
Youth Sports Virtual Summit
The Youth Sports Virtual Summit features conversations with a variety of experts in the field.
More Info: https://lethbridgesportcouncil.ca/news/article/youth-sports-virtual-summit
All Sports Community Sport for Life Sport Tourism
Posted June 11, 2020