With eleven red shale diamonds, and plenty of open space to park, the facility lends itself to large multi-day tournaments.
Event Competition Levels:
Visit Facility Website
For assistance in bidding on major sports events, please contact Lethbridge Sport Council.
- Nine red shale diamonds, including one lit diamond
- 300 ft (can be reduced by temporary fencing)
- All diamond have jox boxex and magnetic bases
- Irrigated fields
- All diamonds raked and lined
- Washroom facilities at each diamond
- The clubhouse is located at the southeast corner of the park
Peenaquim Park is situated alongside the Old Man River. With eleven red shale diamonds, and plenty of open space to park, the facility lends itself to large multi-day tournaments.
The clubhouse is located at the south-east corner of the park, and serves as the hub for meeitng, organizing and socializing.
A small ground-level theatre style room is used for meetings, while a large second floor room with adjoining outdoor balcony is ideal for concession and food service.
Also, on site ar efour regulation size beach volleyball courts.