The Lethbridge Sport Council is a not for profit organization incorporated March 28, 2008, under the Societies Act of Alberta and is an independent body supported by the City of Lethbridge, governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, and managed by three full-time and one part-time staff, dedicated to support the enhancement and development of sport in Lethbridge
The successful candidate will assist the Executive Director with all things financial and be responsible for maintaining the general ledgers and preparing monthly payroll.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Bi-monthly financial / budget variance statements
- Prepare monthly payroll and payroll liabilities
- Prepare invoicing
- Process payments in a timely manner
- Bi-annual GST filing
- Program and project budget reports as required
- Prepare year-end processes for annual review/audit
- File ROEs and T4s
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong not for profit experience
- Experience with Quickbooks desktop
- Reliable and organized
- 3 professional references
The position can be a contract or part-time employee position (semi-monthly, typically 10-12 hours per month) with a flexible work schedule. Hourly pay range: $19 - 22
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline will remain open until a suitable applicant is hired.
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]