Please note, bookings will not be accepted for the Lethbridge Sport Council Community Room from December 13, 2020 until January 21, 2021 due to the COVID-19 restrictions from Alberta Health Services.
Overview and Photos
The Community Room is located in Nicholas Sheran Ice Centre on the second floor and is accessible via the arena concourse.
View on Google Map
LSC Sport Organization Members
- 2 complimentary 2-hour bookings
- Additional bookings: $30 first 2 hours
- Additional hours: $30 per hour
- Maximum $90 per day
LSC Associate Members
- 1 complimentary 2-hour booking
- Additional bookings: $30 per hour
- Maximum $120 per day
- Maximum $225 per day
- $25 surcharge if serving food and or drink (surcharge will be added to your invoice once your booking is confirmed)
- Complimentary WiFi and IT is included in all booking costs
How to Book
If you are considering the Lethbridge Sport Council Community Room (LSCCR) as a venue for your meeting/event, please check the Community Room Availability Calendar and review our Conditions of Use and COVID-19 Protocols in the downloadable documents section below. Once you submit a booking request, our staff will review it and email you with confirmation, an access code for the door, and an invoice for the rental fee (if applicable)
To submit a booking, click the green '+' located at the bottom right corner of the calendar.
Please note the room capacity is reduced during COVID-19 to ensure physical distancing. Please see the COVID-19 Protocol document posted above.