Roving Gyms are free, inclusive, indoor play spaces for children five and under and their parents or caregivers. The Roving Gyms program encourages physical literacy and allows families and children to connect while having a great time playing!
- What: Free indoor play space
- When: Tuesday mornings, Tuesday evenings, and some Saturday mornings
- Where: North, south and west Lethbridge
- Who: Children five and under with their parents/caregivers
- Why: For fun, active playtime!
Our fall schedule is out! Mark these dates on your calendar so you never miss a Roving Gym.
This year online registration will be open one week at a time. Check back here on Monday, September 23rd for the sign-up link for week one
- Servus Sports Centre - 2501 28 Ave South (behind the ENMAX Centre)
- Westminster Community Hall - 411 16 Street North (behind the outdoor pool)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church - 20 Rocky Mountain Blvd West (beside Dr. Probe school)
- Fleetwood-Bawden School - 1222 9 Ave South (a couple blocks east of the Urban Grocer)
- Lethbridge Public Library Main Branch (In the Theatre Gallery downstairs)
- Lethbridge Public Library Crossings Branch