Roving Gyms are free, inclusive, indoor play spaces for children five and under and their parents or caregivers. The Roving Gyms program nurtures physical literacy, the love of movement, and provides an environment for families to connect.
- What: Free indoor play space
- When: Tuesday mornings, Tuesday evenings, and some Saturday mornings
- Where: North, south and west Lethbridge
- Who: Children five and under with their parents/caregivers
- Why: For fun, social, active playtime to develop the skills, confidence, and love of movement to be active for life.
Our fall schedule is out! See Downloadable Resources below.
This year online registration will be open one week at a time. Sign-up here.
- Servus Sports Centre - 2501 28 Ave South (behind the ENMAX Centre)
- Westminster Community Hall - 411 16 Street North (behind the outdoor pool)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church - 20 Rocky Mountain Blvd West (beside Dr. Probe school)
- Fleetwood-Bawden School - 1222 9 Ave South (a couple blocks east of the Urban Grocer)
- Lethbridge Public Library Main Branch (In the Theatre Gallery downstairs)
- Lethbridge Public Library Crossings Branch