UPDATE - THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
POSITION TITLE Lethbridge Sport Council Program Intern
WORK SCHEDULE Part-time 5 hours per week (January 31 to April 27, 2023)
SCOPE OF WORK The Program Intern is responsible to assist the Lethbridge Sport Council to facilitate the Roving Gyms program..
WAGE $18.00 per hour (supported by Venture for Canada*)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist to facilitate the Lethbridge Roving Gyms
- Facilitate Roving Gyms activities at community events, as required
- Support Lethbridge Sport Council’s vision to provide sport experiences for all
- Maintain a high standard of excellence and commitment to service
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Student in progress toward degree completion in kinesiology, sport, recreation or related field
- Preference to student-athletes
- Experience in the sport sector as an athlete, volunteer, or staff
- Understands the goals of the Roving Gyms program
- Comfortable interacting with preschool age children in an unstructured setting
- Likes to play and have fun
- Confident interacting with parents and caregivers
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Self-motivated and results-driven
Submit cover letter and resume at your earliest convenience to [email protected]
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
*If you are offered this position, a Venture for Canada Student Application must be approved. This can be submitted prior to being offered an interview and will provide you access to their National Job Board.