Lethbridge, Alberta: Lethbridge Sport Council is monitoring the advice of Alberta Health Services regarding the COVID-19 situation and working closely with our community partners.
Lethbridge Sport Council will continue to provide regular supports and services to our members and community. Any modification or cancellation of events will be updated on our website https://lethbridgesportcouncil...
CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS
- (March 13, 2020) Lethbridge Roving Gyms are canceled until further notice in the interest of public safety and in line with the City of Lethbridge’s decision to cancel all school facility evening bookings and the Lethbridge Public Library’s decision to suspend all public programming.
- (March 16, 2020) The Lethbridge Sport Council Achievement Awards ceremony scheduled for Wednesday, April 8th has been canceled in its usual format. We will announce the award recipients in the coming weeks.
- (March 13, 2020) A decision to postpone the Lethbridge SportFest scheduled for Saturday, May 30th will be made by May 1st. We continue to take early bird registration for exhibitors. Full refunds will be available should we need to make the decision to cancel or postpone.
- (March 23, 2020) We have compiled a list of local organizations and businesses (and non-local related organizations) who are offering active living, active recreation, and sport opportunities in alternate ways such as providing on-line resources, Facebook Live or YouTube videos.
- (March 27, 2020) To support our Sport Organization Member Board of Directors and coaches, we have compiled a list of sport and related online education and training courses, webinars, and workshops that are free or low cost.
- (March 27, 2020) Go to our COVID-19 response page for up to date information.
For more information, contact:
Tanya Whipple, Communication Manager - Lethbridge Sport Council
403-330-5597 | [email protected]
Susan Eymann, Executive Director - Lethbridge Sport Council
403-320-5412 | [email protected]