Champ Chat at Chinook High School – May 26, 2018
For immediate release:
April 25th , 2018 Lethbridge, Alberta: Fast and Female Ambassadors invite all girls 8 to 14 years old, to join them Saturday, May 26th at a multisport Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Lethbridge Sport Council and Alberta Sport Development Centre – South West in Lethbridge, Alberta.
Champ Chats are fun filled events where Fast and Female teams up with female Olympians, Paralympians, and elite athletes to empower, inspire, and motivate girls with the goal of keeping them healthy and active in sports and a healthy lifestyle. By partnering with these athletes, Fast and Female strives to empower, inspire and motivate girls to stay in sport and encourages them to reach their athletic and personal best.
This half day program includes: an inspirational talk with Fast and Female ambassadors, a physical activity circuit, a yoga session, fun giveaways, and most importantly, the opportunity to meet strong female role models and make friends.
Meet these inspiring Canadian athletes and Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Sarah Orban – Track and Field/Cycling, 2017 RBC Training Ground Winner
- Brittany Orr – Rugby, Former National Team Rugby Player
- Deborah Williams – BMX, 2017 World Champion Bronze Medal Winner
- Kacie Bosch – Basketball, U of L Pronghorn/Gonzaga Bulldogs NCAA
- Tricia Oshiro – Archery, Competed at Pan Am Games and World Championships
When: Saturday May 26th , 2018 – 9:00AM – 12:30PM
Where: Chinook High School – 259 Brittania Blvd West Lethbridge, AB
Who: Girls ages 8-14 years old Registration: https://www.fastandfemale.com/programs/lethbridge262018/
Cost: $20 Online Pre-Registration
For more information, contact:
Tanya Whipple, Program and Communication Coordinator - Lethbridge Sport Council 403-320-9371 | [email protected]
Ashley Steacy, Champ Chat Event Contact 403-359-4764 | [email protected]
Erin Yungblut, Fast and Female Media Contact 403-707-8821 | [email protected]
About Fast and Female:
- Our Vision: “A positive, empowering environment for girls in sport.”
- Our Mission: “Keep girls healthy, happy and active in sport through their teens.”
- Fast and Female is dedicated to keeping girls healthy, and active in sports through their teens. We host events that introduce girls to Olympic and Canadian Sport Role Models.
- For more information or to register for an upcoming event visit FastandFemale.com
All Sports Community Events Lethbridge Sport Council Media Sport for Life
Posted April 25, 2018